Android : How to run 'spacebrew' in "android mode" from processing?

on Sunday, July 27, 2014


I am making an andriod app using 'andriod for processing lib" of processing (ie. running android mode in processing 2.0.3 and lauching it on my device).


Spacebrew (http://docs.spacebrew.cc) is a easy to use web socket library for processing , also availabel as javascript.


if i run the spacebrew example codes in andriod mode, the app gets launched in my device but doesnt show up in my spacebrew admin. whereas if i run the same thing in my mac, it shows up correctly. guess the websocket communication is not happening while using "andriod for processing". But this is the easiest way to use web sockets. So can anyone help me figure out on how to make spacebrew work in processing (android mode)


this is for my college project. any suggestions on how to get this running please? thankyou in advance


0 comments:

Post a Comment