Android : Android debug not working: not stopping at breakpoints, not adding variables

on Friday, October 31, 2014


Here is my problem: enter image description here


I simply want to see if my_list contains the string it got from letters. At the bottom of the code I use a toast method, and it shows that I have correctly added the string to my_list. But for some reason when I try debugging the program it doesn't add my_list or letters to the variables section. The variable section is empty. And as you can see, I have put tons of breakpoints in the code but the program just runs with breaking.


I have been trying to debug this application straight from my phone. I have tried cleaning the project, restarting eclipse, building, changing code but the debugger just won't work.


Am I doing something wrong? Anybody know why these variables (my_list and letters) are not added to the variables perspective?


Please let me know if I need to provide more code or information.


0 comments:

Post a Comment