Android : AndroidPlot: Styling plot using XML

on Thursday, October 30, 2014


I'm trying to fully style my plot using XML and I could do some things, but not everything I wanted.


Here are the things I'm missing now:



  • Add a background color to the legend (androidPlot.legendWidget.backgroundPaint.color="#ffffff" causes a "java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to call getObjectContaining(Object obj, String path) on a null Object instance. Path was: color")

  • Set the legend in the upper-right-or-left corner with a sensible width and with series stacking vertically and not horizontally (Matlab-style)


I think the documentation is lacking quite a lot, even if this guide helped somehow.


I could get (almost) everything else working properly without having to write Java code


0 comments:

Post a Comment