Android : Dropbox on Android - sync not terminated

on Thursday, October 30, 2014


After linking my Dropbox account, I try to gather and store the datastore names inside of my local database. All is fine when I'm debugging my app, I can find all names inside of the datastore as well. But when I'm running the app without debugging, my database seems empty.


I think there is a problem of syncing, somebody could give me clue? I haven't found out solution corresponding to my issue.


This is the part of the code in question:



private void gatherData(){

db = new SQliteHelper( this ) ;
Set<DbxDatastoreInfo> datastorePresent = null ;



try {
datastorePresent = mDatastoreManager.listDatastores();
} catch (DbxException e1) {
e1.printStackTrace();
}

Iterator<DbxDatastoreInfo> datastoreLoop = datastorePresent.iterator() ;
while (datastoreLoop.hasNext()){

TitleList tit = new TitleList(datastoreLoop.next().id) ;
tit.setConnectDropbox();
db.addLists(tit);

}

mDatastoreManager.shutDown();

Intent returnIntent = new Intent();
boolean syncOK = true ;
returnIntent.putExtra("result", syncOK) ;
setResult(RESULT_OK, returnIntent);
finish();


}

0 comments:

Post a Comment