Last week I updated the SDKs and I had some problems, so I downloaded a new version of Eclipse. But then somethings started to happen. For example, I had some projects that I picked a double from a EditText using
Double d = Double.parseDouble(v1.getText().toString());
Now, this isn't working anymore. Every time I try to do this, there is a NumberFormatException, but I believe the problem isn't in the conversion, cause I'm doing the exactly same thing I used to do in other projects. I can't even display datas in TextViews. I'm not sure what's going on here. I'm new to this and I don't undestand too much about Android/Eclipse/Java, but I'm sure that there isn't anything wrong in the project, because I'm doing the same thing that used to work until last week.
Actually, when I saw it wasn't workint I tried to download the same version I had, but this errors continued to happen. I guess the problem is in my pc, but I would like to know if it has already happened with anyone.
If someone know what's going on, please answer this! Thank you, guys.
0 comments:
Post a Comment