Android : Full page iframe on mobile browsers

on Friday, October 31, 2014


I'm trying to fully embed a page inside an iframe in another page. The page where it's embedded is supposed to look exactly like when browsing the source page directly.


I've tried many different frame/iframe and style combinations that I've found, all either here from stackoverflow or from various blogs, they all work on desktop but all look different on mobile.


Comparison between the two sites on android:



It looks the same on desktop browsers, but on mobile the page inside the iframe always looks smaller and doesn't fill the whole screen.


From what I unterstand the problem comes from the css on the src page, but I can't edit that. Is it possible to get this working on mobile browsers without making changes to the embedded site itself?


0 comments:

Post a Comment