Android : Wordpress outside autentification

on Friday, October 31, 2014


I have an android application that need to connet to a wordpress db.


i'm new to this kind of connection and i discovered that wordpress dont enctry as usually the password with md5.


My application has to register a new users to the blog and also to autentificate them.


What i try :


I have a php script on server side :



include ('../wp-includes/wp-db.php');
include ('../wp-includes/class-phpass.php');
$my_hasher = new PasswordHash(8, TRUE);
echo $my_hasher->HashPassword("1234");


But on every refresh the result change. So ...that's not the way.


Can you please help me find the best, correct way to register a user password in a wordpress blog and also to compare the password for future autentification?


Thanks,


0 comments:

Post a Comment