Android : My app doesn't work properly in Android 5.0 and higher

on Tuesday, March 31, 2015


my Android app, Drunk Locker, doesn't function properly on Android 5.0+ devices. In the app, we have about 25 or so apps that the user can choose to block for a certain amount of time. We have been receiving reports from Android 5.0 users that when they click block, they can still use all of their apps like normal. Can anyone help guide me to a solution? I'm very poor at coding but I know some of the basics. The app was a freelance job that went downhill after receiving the source code and we went separate ways with the developer who continuously wanted to overcharge for things so simple that I figured out how to do just by some research. Was something maybe deprecated in Android 5.0 that causes my app not to block the apps in the way it normally does? I can provide more information on the code and what not if it would help. Thanks in advance!


https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vn.ibit.DrunkLocker


0 comments:

Post a Comment