Android : I was false to use httppost to get data from Internet

on Tuesday, March 31, 2015


I am building an app to get some information from internet,so I decided to use httppost,but now I find a problem.I have gotten right cookies form service,then I know I need to post cookies as header,and this is its form data: __EVENTTARGET:"xxm_1" __EVENTARGUEMENT: __VIEWSTATE:... xxms:"%B1%ED%B8%F1" xnd:"2014-2015" xqd:"2%7C%B4%BA%A1%A2%CF%C4" kcxx: so I tried to post a list paramsSchedu: paramsSchedu.add(new BasicNameValuePair("__EVENTTARGET", "xxms_1")); paramsSchedu.add(new BasicNameValuePair("__EVENTARGUMENT","")); paramsSchedu.add(new BasicNameValuePair("xxms","%B1%ED%B8%F1")); paramsSchedu.add(new BasicNameValuePair("xnd","2014-2015")); paramsSchedu.add(new BasicNameValuePair("xqd","2%7C%B4%BA%A1%A2%CF%C4")); paramsSchedu.add(new BasicNameValuePair("kcxx","")); But I didn't get right response,even I added "__VIEWSTATE" to my param. But I found another information in header:"Query String Parameter" like this: xh:3140104045 xn:2014-2015 xq:2 So I guess I should add this to header or param,but I don't know how to do this,so...could you please help me to deal with this problem?


0 comments:

Post a Comment